Sunday, September 29, 2013

Curiouser and Curiouser

I was on my way walking to the student center when I noticed there was a man preaching about God and how everyone is a sinner and will go to hell unless they will accept Jesus.  I didn't think much about it until some one gave me a card that said "Evolution vs God" and they told me that there was a url on the card that would lead to a movie about evolution.  What I found was a guy name of Ray Comfort whom tried to prove that evolution was based on faith, therefore why should believe in God.  For awhile I have been exploring religion and why I should believe and so far I've found no evidence.  I'm a person that relies on evidence to trust in something and I haven't found that in religion and Ray Comfort's video doesn't help.  I know that religion is based on faith but I have a hard time in having faith that a God created everything from nothing.  But I digress from the assignment at hand.  Also that day I noticed there was a lot more Jesus fish on the back of cars than I've noticed before.  So I made the image below and also there is a link to the video.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0u3-2CGOMQ

No comments:

Post a Comment