Monday, November 25, 2013

What The Bleep

I thought this was a very interesting movie.  Although I thought this was too much information in a short period of time, I learned a lot about looking at the world a little bit differently.  Never have I thought that some people would merge religion and science in that way.  I have heard a little about quantum mechanics before this video and I still don't fully understand it.  I heard an interesting quote about it the other day "If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics."  Even though I don't agree with everything the video shows, for example when the segment about when people thought of an emotion for a water drop, the water drop when then freeze to a particular shape; I still found this video very intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment